Saturday 11 May 2024

Another yer, another bite o' the coastline ...

Ahoy there me hearties!  it be May again, an' sprin' 'as arrived, just in time fer me to chew off another section o' the coast. I be travellin' down to Penzance early on Monday, 'opin' to avoid the pirates an' settin' off west in the general direction o' Plymouth.  Arrrr!  The forecast isn't brilliant fer the first few days, but after that there it might possibly be dry an' temperate.  I've been lookin' forward to this here section o' the coast, as I know some o' it.  As usual I'll try to post somethin' on this here blog every day, so tune in if ye be interested in me progress.

Penzance

See ye later, landlubbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do get to see the comments but it's not easy to reply when I'm on a ride.