Sunday 21 July 2013

Sound track, side 2

Sat: embarrassingly, Knock Three Times by Tony Christie and Dawn.

Sun: not sure of the title but 'the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond': 'you tak' the low road, and I'll tak' the high road / and I'll be in Scotland afore ye / for me and my true love will never never part(?)/ on the bonnie bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond.

Mon: A Day in the Life by the Beatles.  The tempo suited the ride through Monday morning Edinburgh.

Tues:  The Sound of Potatoes by Simon & Garfunkel: Hello potatoes my old friend / I've come to talk with you again. ..

Wed: 'There was an old woman who swallowed a fly' by ?

Thurs: Take my breath away from Top Gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do get to see the comments but it's not easy to reply when I'm on a ride.